Monday, August 3, 2009

The masked man and his horse!

So, the other day Max decided he wanted to be a superhero. Being the ever-so-crafty person that I am (not) I pulled out some fabric I had from a bookmaking workshop long ago and managed to pull together a not-so-bad looking cape and mask. Max spent the next 30 minutes running around the house yelling, "I will save the day!" ha!




My friend Jamie gives us the coolest stuff! Her latest give was a horse just like we use to have growing up. Max loves this horse! He rides it almost every day, feeds it, gives it water, and has named it 5-9. Here are a few pics.....




2 comments:

  1. How incredibly cute! Every boy needs a superhero cape. :) Max looks so grown up in those pictures on the horse! How cute that he feeds it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny about the horse.! So jealous - I dont think I got to ride on one of those growning up so I begged my mom all the time to ride the horse at Meijer. so great that you have one! BTW I tried calling you today if you were wondering who the weird # was...it was Devins cell...we are curious to how the "about to" move is coming along...I hope you enlist some of the elders quorum to help you..ok love you!!

    ReplyDelete