Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My New Cousins!


The Bennett fam from California drove all the way to Michigan to hang out with us (and the rest of the family, ha!) this summer. They stayed with us for two days and then we all drove to Muskegon where we met up with the Yi fam who flew from Utah, the Bennett's from Tennessee, and the Burnette fam who also lives in MI, for some camping.
Max was SO excited to spend so much time with his cousins...he calls them is "new" cousins. He continues to talk about all of them almost every day. He'll tell me, "Mom, I'm going to call my cousins." Or, "Mom, let's go see my cousins today." The funniest was when he woke up from his nap, came running to me with something in his hands. He handed me the invisible people and told me that they were his cousins. I asked, "Which cousins are here?" He then went on to name almost all of them! Then he took them back from me and went and put them in his room.
And yesterday after he went poop in the toilet he ran to the door to go tell his cousins and friends about the excitement of it all! ha!
We had fun and we wish we all lived closer. Once every two years is not nearly enough time to spend especially once you realize that time steadily increases with each passing year. Ugh.








































1 comment:

  1. We miss you all too! Two years is toooo long! It was a great vacation and I'd love to do it again. We'll maybe we should meet in CO next year! Love your pics, I already copied most of them! Love you and yours~

    ReplyDelete