Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sarah and Marco visit

My sister and her boyfriend vistited from California in March and we had a great time spending time with them. Max loved the attention and I loved that there were people around to entertain him. :) The visits are always too short but I love seeing them!

Me and my baby at the Ann Arbor Hands on Museum.

My sister, Sarah, and I.
Isaac, Liam and I in downtown Lansing.


Sarah and I in an arcade.

Sarah, Marco, Max, and Liam. So cute.


Max lovin' on Marco.



Sarah and Isaac.



Me and my hubby.

Outside Clara's in Lansing.

Sarah and Marco in downtown Lansing.

Getting ready to take the dogs and Max on a walk in the woods.


Grandma Ford and baby Liam.


Sarah and Liam.


We loved having Sarah and Marco visit last month. They came primarily to meet baby Liam and they chose a great week do visit...gorgeous weather! Wish they lived closer because having an aunt with no kids around to spoil Max and Liam with love and time would be awesome! It was so sad to see them go but wonderful to have them here for an entire week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin!
    Its Connie Leprich from the Livonia Ward! I hope you remember me since you were my VT once upon a time! I stumbled upon your blog as I was checking out others from the ward! Hope you dont me adding you to mine? I'm still in the process of creating mine since I just become new to this a week ago! You can find me at connieleprich.blogspot.com!

    Hope all is well with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete